Thursday, May 29, 2008

TECHY

I enjoy blogs. My husband & I have a blog which he maintains, for the most part; I make my additions as I feel like it, AND whenever I can get some computer time from him! (He gets home from work before I do....).

I also just got a Shuffler iPod for my birthday, and so am working a little on it, and downloading some favorite music. I feel that I'm making s-l-o-w progress, but at least it's progress!

Another challenge for 2008 is for me to copy our home videos onto DVDs. We have the equipment, but taking the time to read the instructions (and to translate them into physical tasks to accomplish my ends) is the HUGE hurtle!!!!!

Beyond that, my technology interest is to better-organize all my family history research, while continuing to DO research online. All this is quite an overwhelming project. Doable (I keep telling myself....).

As I read over this post, I see a lot of EXCUSES! Am I a negative person????? Or just a busy one?

No comments: